Athens Private Tour
We will get you to The Acropolis before the large tour buses arrive or after they leave so you can enjoy this wonderful experience to the full. After your visit we'll take you to an often missed point of interest on the Acropolis called Mars Hill where the Apostle St. Paul preached to the Athenians. Then we'll continue with your tour visiting some of the other major sites in Athens:
- Panathiniakos stadium
- Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch
- The changing of the Guard at the monument to the Unknown Soldier
- The Athens trilogy: The Academy, The Old University and The National Library
- You will also enjoy visiting one of the best kept secrets of Athens - Lycabetus Hill the highest point in the center of Athens. With beautiful views of the City and a really unique photo opportunity for you and your family or friends with The Acropolis in the background, definitely not to be missed.
- Your Athens Private Tour will also include a walk into the beautiful and picturesque area of Plaka in the center of Athens with free time for shopping, lunch in a traditional Greek taverna, or more sightseeing.
For questions and booking please use the tab on the right "Inquire"