Athens Wheelchair Tour
We have minibuses with ramps at the rear for easy access of the passenger and wheelchair or electric scooter. You just drive on to the ramp and our experienced drivers guide you up on to the vehicle and secure your wheelchair using 'ties' & seatbelts that are fully compliant with EEC. Regulations you will be perfectly safe in our hands ready to enjoy your Athens Tour.
All our Athens Tours are wheelchair accessible for instance at The Acropolis you will take a different route than your friends or family. They will walk up the path and you and a companion will take the elevator right up to the top and meet them there. And you will be taken right up to the Acropolis entrance instead of being left at the bus parking area which is an uphill 15 minute walk away.
Our minibus can seat up to 16 persons plus 2 wheelchairs, with a maximum capacity of 8 wheelchairs plus 8 seated passengers.
For questions and booking please use the tab on the right "Inquire"
- Panathiniakos stadium
- Temple of Zeus and Hadrian's Arch
- The changing of the Guard at the monument to the Unknown Soldier
- The Athens trilogy: The Academy, The Old University and The National Library
- You will also enjoy visiting one of the best kept secrets of Athens - Lycabetus Hill the highest point in the center of Athens. With beautiful views of the City and a really unique photo opportunity for you and your family or friends with The Acropolis in the background, definitely not to be missed.
- Your Athens Private Tour will also include free time in the beautiful and picturesque area of Plaka in the center of Athens for shopping, lunch in a traditional Greek taverna, or more sightseeing.